Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Departure.

Well folks, today is the day.  12 hours from now, I will be in the MTC, and it's such a good feeling.  I am so grateful my family could drive up with me.  It's been a fun crazy ride the whole way up from Temecula, California.  Lots of laughs and tears.  It's definitely bittersweet, with a little bit more sweet.  Tomorrow is also my little brother Adam's birthday.  He will be seven.  We're going to breakfast to celebrate.  Weird how the time flies.  I can't wait to get out to D.C.  It's neat how naturally my life doesn't feel my own anymore.  I suddenly realize I am merely a tool.  An instrument.  Clay in my Master's hands.  And I want to be so useful.  Wish me luck!  There's a lot of work to do, and I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment