Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DC Week 17!

This week I have more of a spiritual thought rather than a novel, so I apologize in advance for this mish-mash email...

The following is from a 2001 General Conference address...

"Our priorities are most visible in how we use our time.... Three things never come back the spent arrow, the spoken word, and the lost opportunity. We cannot recycle or save the time allotted to us each day. With time, we have only one opportunity for choice, and then it is gone forever." ~Elder Dallin H. Oaks Focus and Priorities

Transfers are coming up next week. I have been in this area my whole mission thus far.  Chances are that I will be moved. I love the White Oak people. They are humble and eager to learn about the gospel. They acknowledge their need to rely on the Savior. That's the key to conversion. They have been my family these past several months. Whatever happens, I know I need to be ready for change...
 
I have many goals for next transfer...I want to be more selfless. I want to use time more effectively. I want to keep my promises I make with the Lord. I want to demonstrate more faith...
 
What are your goals?
 
Love you all.
Sister Graff
 
PS--Pictures next week... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment