Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DC Week 66!-- May 12, 2014

Hey guys! Long time no see ;) Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's
Day! It was so good to see all you attractive people yesterday!

Not too much to report on this week. Just that I am so grateful to be
a missionary. Every day I am here something happens that reminds me of
how much I love it. There is good in every single day! And the
miracles just keep coming. They never stop. I have loved being able to
be a "secondhand reaper" of those blessings received through the lives
of the faithful people here. I consider myself so lucky to have
crossed paths with the select individuals I have. God placed us in
each other's paths for sure!

Look for those seemingly coincidental, yet planned moments in your own
lives, family. Diligently search, and acknowledge them as heaven-sent
opportunities to make a difference, to change lives, (including your
own)...and then don't be surprised when, (after you act on those
promptings) He sends you the blessings that you "have no room to
receive"... Malachi 3:10.

Yes. He's that good.

Love you a whole lot family! Thanks for your support. Couldn't do it
without you.
Sister Graff

No comments:

Post a Comment